The Feature Film uses music along with audio from your ceremony and/or toasts to highlight the special moments of your day. Along the way, it tells your love story and shares images of the two of you spending time together.
It usually runs 12-18 minutes in length. Our goal is to tell your story together including your wedding day through images and audio that we capture during your interview and special events. This is a great video to share with your family and friends via social media.
Along with the Feature Film, you also get the full-length version of your ceremony and major events of your reception.
- Save the Date/Announcement Video – We produce a unique video for you to send out as an announcement. – $450
- Memories Slideshow – Share your memories with your new family and friends with a memories slideshow presentation of your past photos. – $100 for 50 photos, extra photos – $1
- Same-day Edit – Show your Love Story Video along with coverage from the ceremony during your reception. 2-hours of editing time and private space to edit in at the reception location needed before showing. – $450
- Aerial Video – If your venue allows it, aerial establishing shots can be included in your video. Starting at $150
- Additional Team Member and HD Camera – Additional cameras mean more angles and more friends and family members caught on camera. An additional team member/camera is $250.
- Extended coverage – We normally stay until all the major events of the reception are captured (entrance, toasts, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss) and then leave so the party and dancing can continue. If you would like us to stay until the end of the evening, we can, just let us know. – $75/hr
- Rehearsal/Dinner Coverage – Up to 3 hours of coverage. $225
- Travel – Our local service area is the Southern California area. We are available worldwide. Contact us for a custom travel quote.