- Deposit 1/3 of the total projected cost is due upon signing the contract to reserve the day. This deposit is non-refundable.
- The 2nd payment (1/3 of the total projected cost) is due 1 week before the wedding.
- The remaining balance is due before the final product is delivered. This is usually 2-3 weeks after the wedding. This payment can be made the day of the wedding in order to not delay the final delivery.
The price of any Add-On services agreed upon after the initial contract is signed will be added to the final payment along with any shipping costs.
How to Pay
- In person only
- In person
- By Mail: Dacy Nottingham, 812 Kilmarnock Way, Riverside, CA 92508
- Electronic Payments
- Venmo – you can send payments to: @dacynottingham
- Google – you can use the “Attach Money” feature of Gmail to send money to email@example.com or use Google Wallet.
- Credit Card (3% additional fee)
- In person (Also accept Google Pay/Apple Pay)
- Pay over the phone
- Send payment via credit card using Paypal.me (Please include 3% credit card fee)
- I can send you an electronic invoice that you can pay online via your credit card.
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH THE VIDEO!!! It is everything and more than we could have ever hoped for! Thank you so much!!! You definitely have a talent for capturing our personalities and love for each other. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!
– Kelly (San Diego)
I am in tears!! This video was far more than I even imagined and having seeing your work before booking with you I already had high expectations. I will forever recommend your services to ANYONE that I know getting married.. Even if I do not know them and I hear they are getting married I will refer them to you. INCREDIBLE work. I cannot thank you enough for capturing our day so beautifully.
– Kat (Riverside, California)
Dacy is great to work with! He has excellent vision and is able to capture special moments on film! My husband and I are very pleased with our wedding video.
Maggie (Las Vegas, Nevada)